Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Arrggghh

I never felt stress this way before. My gastritis is killing me. I happen to also have a blocked nose, sore throat, headache and cough. I cant even sit up straight now. Im like curled up on my mattress, typing an entry cos my hair is still wet from the shower.

Something is very wrong with me and me life. I think deep inside me there is something that I have been trying very hard to hide, or to get rid of, there is something holding me back. Since there are more than one issues, I guess this is the result of it all.

I cannot take it anymore seriously. I need to get away.

Where is my hug when i need it?

Where is the support when i yearn for just a tiny little bit?

Of all people, stress has to come from you.

Yeah, some people tell me they will always be there for me, but I dare not go to them because nothing in this world is free. There is a price to pay certainly and I dun think I am in any way ready to pay that price.

But certainly that thought has crossed my mind.

I have not been sleeping well these days. It is bad..

I stay semi conscious for a long while and before I know it, it is time to get up for work.

I have to let go, be it work, or any other issues, I have to let go. My body says so. I have to.

I dunno when this will end.

Bring me to a faraway land where there is love so strong, so warm and so real, I would never want to be anywhere else again...

No comments: