Monday, August 13, 2007

More Words...

Ooohhh

I dunno where to start really. Saturday IS A WORKING DAY IN CHINA. But we dun work till 5pm. We ended around 3pm.

Went to 杉站 to shop. It was raining cats and dogs. Imagine our shoes.. all soaked with black dirty water on the streets and there were puddles everywhere. Chris also brought us to this place that looks like Bras barsah. There are these shops that sells nothing but magazines. Of course, they are all in Chinese.

Sat was really cold and windy. We had hotpot for dinner. Yantai is well known for the fresh seafood. And I felt really guilty for eating the live prawn and live octopus. Chris had to throw the octopus parts, which were still undergoing spasm, still gliding around slithering in the plate thought it has already been chopped up, and the live prawn, without asking me for permission, he threw one into my pot and I screamed cos i wasnt prepared and the prawn was still ALIVE!!!!! But seriously, the prawn was extremely fresh!! I didnt put another prawn into my pot until about 40 min later, when all the prawns were dead and nobody else wants to eat them. I do not want them to die in vain, so i ate them after that. BUT I NEVER EVER WOULD WANT TO EAT SOMETHING THAT IS DYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!

GUESS WHERE I WENT AFTER DINNER??

Ohh.. KTV. NOt any KTV. The four of us went to meet up with the marketing guys... with the clients, for the first time, I am in a KTV where there is 小姐 service. That is not a very sleazy place but well... it was quite an experience.

The ladies that came in all kept shooting me wierd and unfriendly looks cos the they sent many many girls in for the client and the other guys in the room to choose and most of them got rejected, and there i was sitting there.

They were thinking, "她是那一组的?".

Haha... tOo bad... And JO was so funny.. he asked one of them, if they know me. The lady actually say yeah, looks familiar. She even name the ma ma san of the other team and said i must be with her. Then he ask why and she replied cos not from her team, must be from the other team.

Then later on she heard me speak English to the client, he told her there is this PaPaSan, who now recruits university students and they can speak English. So I became 小勇组. JO's Chinese name has a 勇.

Anyway, it isnt a sleazy place like i said earlier and I DID sing quite a bit of songs.

Hmm....BUT BUT BUT...

Ladies out there... I have learnt and seen for myself. I think next time, I would rather go for a guy who has sort of "played" or at least "explored" or "be exposed" to these kind of things before. Cos it didnt take much for me to see for myself, who are the ones that are totally jerks, at least as far as their marital status is concern. The ones who appear to love and take great care of their wives.... When i see the other side, sigh... Im sorry, I never will respect him the same way again. On the other hand, I see the guys who knows very well what they are doing and i cant really describe how but seriously, it is not difficult to tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys.

That is certainly an experience. Haha.. He said he wanted me to take a look and see for myself rather than just assume and let my thoughts go wild. There isnt any very open sleazy business but for sure, there were quite a bit of body contact. He said that was to prepare me for my marketing department rotation. Haha....

I see guys with firm and strong values, and I see those that come up with silly excuse and disgusting mannerism and lousy lies even to the colleagues. Aiyah...

男人多半是不可靠的

No comments: