Monday, August 27, 2007

Impressed & Depressed

Woah.. Mr HS - Philip... Im still not getting used to this name.

I just read your post and i am impressed!! Woah, you are the 2% you claimed to be. I read your post and I could feel the kind of excitement and anticipation that was heightened. She must have loved you to bits!! So so SWEET!!

I feel happy for you and her.

ok. Enough of you. Now let's talk about me.

I want to catch IMC 2007 so so bad. I wanted to catch a live Muay Thai show in bkk last year but i didnt get the chance to. Finally, they are holding an international championship here and WHY must it be scheduled on 14th Sep? SOB SOB!!! Im going to try so very very hard to be back in SG on 13th because I want to watch this real bad!

I wanna catch Swan Lake. I wanna catch Marriage with Figaro.

I miss catching shows at the Esplanade. I miss the little spiritual engagement each time I was there for a performance. Even if I were to be all squeezed up in the restricted view seats, I enjoyed every bit of it. I wanna be there again. I need to be there again before I go all mad with my work.

Im gonna leave again.

I dun feel as excited as I was previously. In fact, I am so bogged down by work, I dun feel much. I hope this trip will be good. A part of me wants to hurry off to another country, away from the heavy work load here. Another part of me wants to stay so badly because I know I will miss the weekends in SG so badly.

No comments: