My room service breakfast this morning: I woke up at 10, forced myself out of bed to go down for breakfast thinking that it ends at 11am. I was wrong. Ends at 10.
I have to get out of bed because:
- I need to clear the work for the week before I can start Monday and the coming week right as I have a whole load of things to do ahead.
- They are expecting some kind of work done from my side. I have to manage the expectations of my bosses.
- I want to be able to enjoy the rest of my sunday at the pedicure place, shopping with Iris and have a great dinner tonight.
- Work stress is looming and ballooning and I have to do something about it before I crumble.
Honestly, now I feel really lousy. Arrgghhh...
BUT. Yes, Im gonna finish up the club sandwich above. (This is far from the one I had in Thailand, at Hua Hin Beach, it doesnt even have eggs inside!). Gulp down my Grapefruit juice. Finish up the work. Take a nap. Take a shower. ENJOY MY SUNDAY! :)
I miss home. I really do.
I felt kind of empty and lonely yesterday night. With all the stress, work, tussle. I teared. A little. A bit. But it was good emotional relief. Hmm... I suppose the size of the hotel room does make me feel a tad more empty inside.
Long long 2 weeks ahead.
I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment