Sunday, September 16, 2007

Awesome weekend back in SG

I spent my last two saturday mornings working in the office in China.

Im happy to be back.

Since I fell asleep real quick on fri night, I woke up at around 9am yesterday re-charged. Guess what I did on a sat morning? Spring cleaning. Im not really done yet. I mean looking from the point of view of the whole house, I am only 1/3 done. 2/3 more to go. I think i will spread that out over the coming week. Hopefully by the next weekend, I can go get some nice mirrors and set up a proper dressing table..

I cleared 7 bags of stuff in 2 days. More to throw!

Looking back, I never really spend time doing a thorough clean up. Right after my last sem I was away in Nepal doing my com service. Not long after my return I started work. Work was just intense for me these 9 months. And before I know it and when I least expected it, I had to travel back and forth China and SG.

After having everything so prim and proper and so well set out and everything packed and done nicely for me in the hotel, I came back to my home, determined to continue that kind of neatness for my environment. That's a little tough I know but Im progressing.

Anyways, I had a great weekend spending time with my love ones.

Im really tired now. I guess I cant do much for the night for now. Will sleep soon.

Im happy. I miss the cheese, the bizkits, the sausages, the wine certainly and most importantly, the company. & today, I spent the whole day with my family. Dinner with papa and mama. Havent done that in a very long time.

No comments: