Quote:
失败中学到,成功中得到,
生活就像山谷里回声,
你对它付出多少,就会得到多少。
忍耐是做人第一法,礼貌是处事第一法,
谦虚是保身第一法,宽容是用心第一法。
Sweet and simple. Apt and to the point. I love this book.
One of the gem i found off the rack in the small cafe at yantai airport while waiting for the domestic flight.
I read a lot each time I travel and I enjoy every bit of it. I was at my aunt's place yesterday afternoon and she enjoys reading “NU REN WO ZUI DA" magazine. Taiwanese magazine on beauty, fashion and make up. After a while, after reading taiwanese and chinese magazines, one simply cannot go back to mag like her world and Elle or style cos these magazines are less commercial and they are more informative. I am always amazed at how fast i can finish reading Her world even though it is a close to 5cm thick mag.
In one of the fashion magazines I bought in CHina, they did a review on some of the facial products. They do not simply state which are the brands of products that are good, they openly listed and showed brands of products you must avoid. That is true review. It is not about reading advertisements and seeing posters. It is vital information that readers look out for.
Kudos to the "Vanilla" magazine. Still my favourite!
No comments:
Post a Comment