Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Getting better

Finally. Today during our Ma La hot pot dinner... I opened up and became a little bit more happy inside. J and N were really really funny. They were talking about the F1 race in Shanghai this oct. I wanna catch it too. It possible, I wanna do a stopover and catch it with them before we all fly back to YT for work.

I guess I am still adjusting my heavy work load and that I will have to travel at least once a month from now till at least the beginning next year. I will not always have HM with me cos he has his own work to do.

I dunno what caused me to be so unhappy these days. Perhaps it was the work load. I just dun like the idea of having a list of things that I have yet to finish at the end of the day. I have to deal with it i guess and I guess I am still dealing with it.

Before Im done with one thing, another thing crops up. Half the time I am chiselling work away based on the level of importance. As you know, once something is not that important, it will tend to always stay at the bottom of the list. That's not very good.

But it is ok. Shall put away these negative things. Im glad things are getting better. Im looking forward to this weekend. I will have a good rest. Seriously. I need a good sleep.

2 great dinners this week:

First: we had seafood BBQ at the roof top of our hotel. Imagine, we are at the gulf, we have a really fantastic sea view and apparently that day was some "CAI SHEN DAY". There were at least 5 sets of fireworks everyone... So pretty. The temperature is dropping and so the sea breeze at night is rather chilly. Anyway, the view is superb. The food is not that bad. I just didnt have the guts to eat the grilled silkworm.

Second: Today. The ma la hot pot. I am beginning to eat hot pot like a local chinese. Their sesame sauce + fermented bean curd juice and then you add a lot of spring onion. This is the best dip for hot pot!! EAT IT LIKE A LOCAL.

Im gonna adjust my lifestyle and mentality. I know Im ready when I begin to start travelling to nearby places.

One piece of fantastic news: DNV audit is gonna stretch till early next year for sure. I see myself coming back once a month at least from now. And OCt is going to be the interface of the autumn and winter. I hope it snows in dec. And it i am going to come back again in JAn. JY!!! Im going to seoul for sure. I wanna celebrate my birthday there and I certainly deserve a break.

FAntastic. Gonna go Qingdao & DA lian next time round.

Im suppose to be happy. I will.

No comments: