Monday, July 16, 2007

WANT TO BE ANOTHER REGALIA!!

I would certainly want to put on a regalia again!!!

I shall go for my masters, most probably an MBA after say at least 5 years from now.

I saw this interesting MBA program - oneMBA. Read about this program from this link: http://www.mba-courses.com/onemba.htm

Perhaps I am looking a bit too far... but I am certainly going to embark on a journey of life-long learning.

I was thinking, if SMU were to come up with an MBA program, which I believe will certainly take place in the near future, and If I am not going overseas to take my MBA, certainly out of all the local uni, I will definitely go back to SMU. I believe and am extremely happy to have gone through such an education system and I have pretty strong faith in the faculty teaching the masters students. I do not mind going back seriously. But of course, at the end of the day, I would have to think about the objective of my getting an MBA.

Im not near there yet.

Right now, ISO, get a foundation diploma in Shipbroking, then later on perhaps I would go for my FICS. Also, CFA. And then I guess I would be pretty done and ready for an MBA.

Life is exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sheets cashflow rentals combines shake controlling spade argue indirectly austrades supervised
lolikneri havaqatsu