Sunday, February 11, 2007

A silly me

HAha... Peeps, I wanted to blog since a long time ago. And I didnt cos I thought Singtel decided to terminate my broadband cos of my late bills. And I was a little upset over the thought of having to pay the reactivation fees etc... and the fact that i have to call them up and go through all the hassle of why i paid my internet bills late.

BUT

What actually happenend, and I only found out after i walked around my room, for about 40 min, with my lappie trying to sense some good, hot wireless spot like what I used to do in the past, was that this morning, i realised that my hp isnt charging though i had it connected to the charger for a long time. HAHA... And only then, did i realise that actually, my main switch was loose... HAHAH.. Woah, i wondered who sneaked into my room to remove that main plug and never put it back properly cos I would never have touched it. Prime suspect: PaPa.

Anyway.. HAHA.. and so im back here blogging. HAPPILY.

You know what, these few days of thinking that I had no connections at home left me to keep myself occupied with other stuffs, more productive and intellectually orgasimic. HAAHHA.. what a word but true.

FIRST OF ALL, LET ME COMPLAIN!!!!!!!

Papa walked into my room yesterday and announced... the key here is ANNOUNCED...

he said that this year, out of the fact that they are bored and sick and tired of having to go through the hassle of cooking, preparing and after that a big round of washing for reunion dinner, he SAID that THEY have decided to have eat prata for reunion dinner at Thomson and he ask me if i wanna join THEM.

WOAH!!!!!!!!

First of all, I ask him who is "THEY", they he say he and mummy. THEN I WAS LIKE! ISNT THIS A REUNION DINNER? and you ask me if I had want to join you all? if not I join my other aunties meh? CANNOT BE WHAT!!!!

That is not it.

I WANT A PROPER REUNION DINNER THIS YEAR!!! IM going to complain to mummy. At least make her eat out at some other restaurant, CHINESE FOOD!!! I WAITED ONE WHOLE YEAR FOR THIS REUNION DINNER AND NOW THEY WANNA EAT PRATA?

LAst year this time in bangkok.. There wasnt much of a CNY mood. I remembered VIVIDLY... the day we were suppose to have reunion dinner, I was at my apartment with JY, and then we decided to go to Jeff's room, with Sebastian from Germany join us while we watch some VCD that we rented from the frontdesk. I HAD Pizza from pizza company, microwaved Jeff's Bah Kwa and tried to ration the Bengawan Solo's Pineapple tarts!!!! And I remembered how i missed CNY in singapore. I MISS A proper reunion dinner with family. And How I really just am lookin forward to the reunion dinner to welcome the arrival of the year of pig, MY YEAR!!!!

and so.. now you tell me we go eat PRATA...

*SOB*

Im running late. Running late... Family day today. I shall go appeal to mummy. Im sure she, too, remembered how she misses me when i wasnt around last year for CNY. I think I will win. HAAHH....

1 comment:

Darryl said...

So funny! prata for reunion dinner! Every yr can change, this yr prata, next yr nasi lemak! =)