After last friday, I have seen certain things clean. I was rather disgusted. But I learn. Still am learning but I swear, Im not going to settle for less. I have at the same time seen how sweet and how terrible things can be. Its ok. I learnt.
When all the peeps around me are showering me with so much care and concern, the extent, the effort, the sincerity have all touched my life.
Wanna thank XZ for trying so hard to cheer me up yesterday. Going shopping with me though he has no business in all the ladies' department. For participating, contributing and waiting. Not outside the shop, or in another shop, but beside me. And even flipping through the clothes for me. HAHA. For having dinner with me, to eat the La Mien that I have been craving for a week and no one else in the office wants to eat but I was rather addicted to it.
And A, though he didnt know that I was still a little moody, but he was damn nice too. The lunch was terrific!! Couldnt have been better. And well, the other event was impromptu but I cant mention it here. Most importantly for staying with me through the forum and going through everything in the exhibition. The chat was great. Its nice to have different peeps that you can talk to, like sincerely about things, about career, about even play other than work. And for taking care of me always...
And Wongso, for being so sleepy already.. yet, never fail to make me laugh and yet again, listen to me make my same promise of " Last one" but only you know better. HAHAAH... and the nice and simple dinner. The view was terrific. Whenever I see cranes, ships etc, I do get a little emotional. But really, thank you for making me feel more confident, for helping me realise that I am still holding on to a lot of beautiful stuff.
Its all platonic. Its all out of the heart. There is no demand. There is no agenda. There is no calculation. From my favour calculator, they all suffered a tremendous loss. I never have to ask for anything. They did it from their heart. Im touched. Very touched. Life is not about finding out how much people can contribute to your success, how much people can be of use to you, how much people can help you. Start living your life with other people's welfare in mind, putting yourself in other people's shoe too.
读书好, 不如做事好, 做事好, 不如做人好。
Grades, salary, designation, at the end of the day, do people judge you based on all these? No. Its only whether you are a good person or not. You do bad, you suffer, it is only a matter of time. You do good you may not see the good anytime soon, but you know, at least, that you feel good. That is all that matters. Life is beyond what you see and hear. Use the heart to feel. Think with the heart sometimes. Cos that is what brings people to the greatest height to achieve the unattainable. At the very least, that is how one individual touches and motivates another. And that is I believe, one of the most beautiful things in life. There is no one governing the favour bank but we all know it exist. Sometimes you deposit into other's account, sometimes you withdraw. But you never have a chance to touch ya own account. You only get to see the balance. How much people deposit into yours depends on how far and how much you allow them to withdraw. There is a limit like all things but the fundamental stays.
I never stopped believing in some of the most precious things I hold in life. I never changed my idea of how things should be. I stopped. Merely because I was forced to and I know there is no other way in which I could be happier at this point in time. But I never will change what I believe and see with regards to this for Im just going to wait, until the day comes and with my same set of believes, I will find my true happiness. When I have seen the best, I will not settle for less. Never will.
The truth is surfacing, right in my face. All I need is some wisdom to get by. Its tough. But I will. And now, Im beginning to understand myself more. Much more.
I do hope to get there one day. I know its all been planned somehow. And I will wait. Patiently. All good things are worth waiting. Transient things dun last. Never will. SO I will wait. Im optimistic about that. Life Is beautiful!!!!! Only cos I believe it to be so.
No comments:
Post a Comment