Im losing it again. I know. Im scared. Very scared. I have been holding back all these while, was strong, but i think, i have lost it once again. It hurts. I think i will never move on unless i really put myselt to it. I have to make this decision firm and fast. For myself and no one else. I can do it. I will do it. I have to do it. There is only one way - the right way, at least, the path to happiness. Im not sure if i have found the truth. The meaning well, naturally becomes vague. Happiness? Transient but addictive.
I dunno what i want. But im very clear about what I dun want. But, these days, I havent been fair to myself. I have been neglecting that inner self, baring it, exposing it to risk again. Im sorry. Really sorry. I guess I havent been taking good care of myself. I guess right now, i have once again lost my footing.
Its painful. So painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment