Sunday, February 18, 2007

Great Way to start my new year

Happy to have at least talked to him. For some strange reason I keep missing the chance to. But each time I do, I feel better. I have to speak up more. And not keep things to myself too much I guess.

Time to focus on the right things.

I can.

I am not ready though Im hoping to find the right one soon. I know im not ready. So I guess I better not try. Stay passive. The most important thing is to keep myself happy. To try to minimise the desires in all forms. I must stay very firm and focused.

Brian's advice was that all that comes very fast will go away very fast too. And it is important for young people to endure and to be patient. I guess I have to be patient this GOLDEN PIG YEAR.

Im just looking for the right footing to take off. I know this is a phase. Once I do, I will be able to go far and wide. At least, in terms of my emotional and spiritual development. Im waiting for my career to take off too. I feel like i just arrived at the airport, not knowing which flight or where I will be heading. I only know that I have about a year before my plane takes off. So I guess in the meantime, I can only get myself ready for the journey ahead. Making sure that regardless of which flight or where I will be heading, I have the ability to take off well.

I wanna visit the yard the next time I fly to the China side and not just stay in the office. I wanna see the real thing.

I am so looking forward to my Hong Kong trip in middle of the year. It is an important trip for me. I really need a getaway soon. I miss being overseas again. Somehow i do feel that staying in Singapore inevitably means i have a lot of emotional burden to handle. When im away, Im alone with myself. I do miss home but at least, things are simpler. Me and ME. I love that feeling. I miss reading in a nice cafe overseas. Just enjoying a drink. Buying books, watching people come and go. Think about life. Laugh about the past, dream about the future. And be reminded once again of the precious things in life to treasure at present.

I need to know what I want. Otherwise, I will never be really happy. Cos I wouldnt know that what I have is what I want. And if I dunno that, I would not be contented. And if I have something that I dun want, I will be unhappy. That is not the way. SO, in order for me to be happy, when im lost now, I just need to go and understand and find out what I want exactly. At least if I dun have it, I can wait. And If I get it, I will be thrilled. It is a pain to be hanging in between something, somewhere. I hate this sort of ambiguity.

ANYWAY!

OINK OINK!!

No comments: