Monday, February 05, 2007

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars!!!

I Finally got myself together again.

I Didnt really know how it happened but it did, finally, at around 5 today in the office. I was feeling the monday blues this morning. In fact, I was still extremely moody, it was mon black. And without thinking, I wore a black top with my black pants, carried my black bag and wore my black heels. That was the only outfit that I knew fitted how I felt this morning.

But Early in the morning, even b4 I reached my sit, M saw me and told me he needed to talk to me. Im glad, happy that he is concerned about how I was doing and if Im happy. I was pretty touched. But I guess cos I was still a bit moody, I didnt really feel that happy still. Usually I would be showing my sunflower smile but then... today, the smile was not to be found.

Another issue cropped up during lunch. I was so sian. Utterly lor. A promise that was forgotten. Hmm... Im not like utterly upset or what, im just disappointed. A bit. Yah. Cos i was so full of hope. Rather, I thought that was what I have been told all these while. Hmm.. Its ok..the promise will come, just a little later. Still, he is DA BEST!!! So encouraging, always care about what I feel and place my interest at heart. Not all the time but at least, I know he cares, and that is enough and that is all I could ever ask for. Im still very grateful that he really spend time thinking about my welfare, took care of me, despite his busy schedule. And he has a nice sense of humor. His quick comments are usually the funniest. ahaha... So funny. Anyway, deep in my heart, I am grateful to him. Thank you!

In life, it doesnt take much to sense and see another person's heart. The sincerity, the attitude, the spirit, the warmth, and of course, the hack care, superficiality, everything, good or bad, all can be felt. So, my advice is, make sure you treat everyone with one true heart. Do what you should and can, and mean everything that you say. You dun need a lot of brains or age to tell if someone is real or not. If someone has you in their heart or not. It is all very straightforward. The heart is smart. Very smart!!

Im happy to be going for the forum tom. Just happy. Im excited about it cos it is not easy to have such a big scale event plus talk around. I mean I have been trying my best to learn about the industy, now that such a trade show is organised... I am just thrilled to go and take a look.

I was lost. Cos I lost the boundaries. Now I got them back clear again. So, with that wisdom, Im moving on well again.

Talking about Wisdom, tranquility, compassion, truth, Happiness - I think it is time I get back to my DaLai Lama books. I havent been getting in touch with my Buddhism for sometime. I have been seeking emotional solace from the philosophical stories of Paulo coelho and also from all the readings of other books. I think I should go get back to my religion, and then Im going to embark on a journey to read about other religions. PC talks about a fair share of different religions too actually. And I liked that.

Like what yao said, "When its time to believe Allah, he will, when its time to think Buddhism he will, when it is time to follow the jesus, he will too". HAHA.. I agree. I like that style.

I always believe we dun belong to a religion. A religion is to be part of our lives. And for me, I adopt parts of the religion that I believe in and of which I think fits into my life best. So far, buddhism has serve me well, Whenever Im trapped somewhere, Im reminded of the importance of being wise, knowing the truth, being compassionate, and at the end of everything, remember that, karma is recalculated.

I got part of my wisdom back and will continue to build on that!!

GOOD NIGHTIE EVERYONE!!! I MISS ALL THE Friends!!! ALL of you!!!

No comments: