Strange... the TV is playing Thai songs.
Met cousin's thai wife yesterday, haha... I can now converse basic thai with her. So cute.
"Poot thai Dai mai?"
" Poot thai Dai, nit noi ka"
"Chan mai chai Kon Thai, poot thai mai dai"
HAha..
HAd a hearty brunch with mummy and papa. Its good to see them enjoying each other's company. I wanted to help out with Reunion dinner preparation on sat but i dun think I should interrupt them though mummy was grumbling that I shouldnt be doing any last min shopping when they are in dire need of help.
Its the 2nd meal in a very long time that I had in this kitchen. Its nice to have mummy cooked a meal for me. I missed home cooked food so much. It's also been a while since I last had a meal with just mummy and papa.
Im tired. So tired.
Forlorn.
Adrenalin high.
Its this state of knowing that im not well, yet, im not that unwell.
Butterflies in my stomach.
I need some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment