Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happie Birthday DEAREST SHIYING!!


My Sincere apologies SY!!! For not dropping you an sms, for not making sure that a parcel containing the very prettie things you deserve for spending 23 years on earth reached you on the 24th and for not ringing you and singing you a happie Birthday Song.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE!!!

Im not sure how you have spent ya birthday but I do hope that you have a splendid celebration! Even if you dun have a crowd, I do hope that you enjoyed every moment of that time on this joyous occassion.

I really miss you here back home.

When i look at the namaste blog and saw the video, the pictures of Nepal, I cant help but think of you. When I feel like just chilling out at J8 now I would immediately wanna call you but I cant cos you are not around!! I cant just do all the crazy things, eat all the crazy food or even hang out at a nice coffee place to chit chat and talk about life and what nots... like the way we enjoyed our time together in Ho chi Minh city cos you are not around!!

I have one less person to whine and complain to, to tell me straight in the face firmly about what I should and should not do.

BUT SY!!

Wait for me in Hong Kong. Wait for me in Macau.

I will be there for sure! We can continue our Quest to travel and see the world the "SHI" way... haah...

Maybe Sy, when the time comes, and the opportunity arise, we shall go visit JY in Seoul and have a very good time together!!!

Its amazing and rare to be able to find buddies, life buddies like you. We know when to stay close and hang out. We know when to give each other time and privacy and even when we simply dun contact each other for a weeks, we are still strong as ever. We see each other's dream, we pull each other on. That is something I find in JY and you that I will hold so dearly and will always keep it close to heart.

Have a smashing birthday, though a bit belated SY!!

Lots and LOTS of Luv
Shi

No comments: