I hate this feeling. It sucks.
I miss my girlfriends. All of you!
It's not that there was one major event that left me so depressed. It is the accumulation of everything.. here and there.. That adds up to me feeling the way I do now. I feel so lost. So lost. All the negative feelings that i have been bottling all these while are spilling over now.
At this juncture, I cant see anything clearly. And worst of all, things seem bleak.
Im waiting yes I am. But I am, by nature, an impatient soul. And so, every moment feels like a Day. Im scared. Cos it seems like things that I have always believed in might have to change.. Or the fact that it seems like things are no longer going to be the same. That uncertainty, scares me. And there is the different relationships to manage. Arrgghh.. And I value relationships.. so arrgghhh...
And Im just EXTREMELY pissed off with the Biz camp thingy that i heard. The bitch and the jerk. I have never called anyone a bitch in my whole life. And this is the first and that is cos there is no other person who deserves the name more than her. Plus that disgusting chap. They make a good couple. God bless all those around them. But i think god should simply bless them to change to be a better man. It is really bad karma. What goes around comes around. Im sure allah would agree too.. hahah.. 3 religions. ANyway.. ya.. ok NVM, they are not worth it. Forget it.
Ok. Enough of me losing my footing. I will get it back. pull myself together... it didnt help that my first facial left my face now red with swollen patches. Sigh... I know it is for a better tom. Now it looks a bit scary. OK can. For a more PREtty Face.... THE PAIN and money should be worth it. HOPEFULLY!!!
CNY is here soon. I havent even got down to buying new clothes. Sigh. Im depressed!!!!!
HUG. I NEED HUGs. LOADs of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment