MOS was superb last sat.
Dancing with a group of peeps with GREAT Camaradarie. AHAH So fun!!!
Who was there?
Carman, Monica, Jennifer, Dorcas, and Lizzie. HAAHAHH... Laughed so much. Danced so hard. It was a great way to work out. Dorcas makes a good dancing partner. Muahahahah.... Wanna go again soon. Always fun. I miss you all man... Waiting for JEn can be so fun. AHHAHA and all our crap.
And talking about dancing... MY BELOVED JY!!!!!!
I miss you BIG TIME MAN!!!
Ms JY is doing an internship @ Hilton Hotel, Seoul. All the best girl. I hope that your dreams come true. And please keep the promise that you made in the email!!! I will be able to verify that when i visit Seoul. Mahahaha.... I MISS YOU!!!! And the next time you become part of the big hotels, I will be just damn happy when i can visit Seoul and stay in BIg hotel @ ya staff rate.. AHAH though I would prefer staying in ya house and fill myself with unlimited Kim chih from ya mum. I miss ya mum's foodie... ARRGGHHH My cravings for korean food was so bad i had to go to FAR EAST shopping centre to eat, even when i was at Food republic. BUT.. each time i eat korean food, I am always reminded of those time the 4 of us had @ that korean restaurant at ARI, if i remember correctly in Bangkok. WOAH. I MISS JUNE AND PUM TOO!!!! Last year's VDAY we all spent together @ MK restaurant. SO GOOD!!! IF ONly.... SIGH
And next up, After JY, is SY!!!!
Girl... I miss you too!! YOu must be having a ton of fun in HK. When you asked me time and time again, what i want from taiwan.. I was like.. I want XXL Chicken and Oyster Mee sua.. BUT HOW? Must enjoy ya exchange to the fullest. It is once in a lifetime thing. Never ever will you have a chance to do that again. And yes.. I know, you are not used to being overseas without me. ANd you know what, im not used to being in Singapore without you too!!!
MEt up with Miau finally... SOrry, for leaving you out in the past. It wasnt intentional.
Went to Acid with Yao. Nice catching up. Talk and Talk and Talk nonstop. AHHA... No matter how often we meet, it seems we always have unfinish stuff to talk about. GOOD BUDDIE!!! It was a nice little celebration for my Lunar birthday. Though it wasnt planned. Nice and simple. Thank you for all the well wishes.
In the ARms of the ANgels... FAR AWAY FROM HERE....
No comments:
Post a Comment