Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feel so blessed... Contention brings Happiness

Yes. That is exactly how i feel now.

Thank you for insisting that I went over to your place that day. Otherwise, I would certainly have slumped into that state of depression like I used to. Thank god I managed to not get caught in the whirlings of the mind. And because of that, I know it is getting easier. Easier by the day.

Thank you for making sure that I sleep early on most nights. It is a simple SMS but it means a lot. And for the effort and willingness to send me an SMS each morning just in case Im still sleeping.

Thank you for the companionship.

Thank you for letting me have a say in where to go and what to do.

Thank you for being my Play Partner. -> A touch to Zen, Titoudao, Phantom of the Opera. I am so looking forward to that.

Its the giving, so unconditionally that touches me. To feel taken care of again. To feel so well protected. To feel that im being cared for so much.

THANK YOU all of you. For that, I shall make sure that I SHARE THE LOVE TOO!!

No comments: