Now that I have done my fair share of squeezing past the crowds @ Chinatown, im really getting myself into the CNY mood. Hey I bought some nice ang baos cos this year will mark the beginning of me having to give Ang baos to my parents. And since this is my year (year of pig) I couldnt resist the temptation to buy that two cutie piggies to decorate my bed and for me to cuddle. Will post these piggie pigs soon. I think my CNY clothes shopping is 80% done. All completed last sat. AHha...
Oh, and my Virgin experience of collecting a brand new car was given away to XZ!! Ahaha.. Its something new. And he couldnt get used to the new car and keeps sending the windscreen wipers moving when he was trying to turn on the signal lights. HAHaha.... I wonder when the day would come for me to go collect mine. Wait till I get my Driver license first.
Im looking forward to the Mahjong sessions. Im looking forward to all the visitings. And the meet up with friends. And even the company CNY lunch. The movie after that... HAhaha...
BEARY EXCITED!!!
And HAhaah.... I won!! No need to eat prata this weekend for CNY. Mummy say that I WILL GET TO EAT THE WHITE PROMFRET STEAMED TEO CHEW STYLE THIS YEAR!!! YAY.... That is my favourite fish. Anything else dun matter. AHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment