Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Where are you?

When I am down, I really yearn for a very tight hug. A very warm and tight one. Someone to hold me and tell me that everything will be ok. That someone will wipe away my tears for me. OR that my tears will just seep into that someone's clothes, I dun have to wipe it away myself.

Even if I dun hear words of comfort, a very tight hug is enough.

Even if I dun have a tight hug, a simple "how are you" will make me feel touched.

When you are really down, and that someone is there for you, will you be there, the same way for that someone when that someone is down?

When you needed someone and that someone was there,
Where are you when the someone needs you?

Crying is a form of relief and when im really down, I would prefer crying it all out.
But I cant handle the situation, when i know that im not feeling too good, yet Im not crying or that something is bottled up, I cant let it go.

I worked really hard. I have to fight it out. I have to face it all. It is good training. But I guess I have reached my limit for this time. I will address it, and move on. Im not giving up.

Moving on....

No comments: