Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday LiQIN

HAha.. thanks for telling me, " in half and hour's time, it will be my birthday!".

Woah, I didnt know how to react then.

So i decided to dedicate this post to you.

Happy 22nd Birthday!
Stay Chio, Happy and pretty always!

Thanks for the movie marathon! That was an awesome experience totally. I mean i have been to movie marathon, the one with the 3 lord of the rings movie running one after another. It was a pretty painful experience then cos i remembered i left the cinema with fatigue eyes and extremely dry skin. This time round, the experience was so much less painful, in fact, it was enjoyable!

I like all three movies, though A GOOD SHEPHARD was a little profound. And it being the last movie, it also means that we all have less concentration and energy to really watch it. That movie requires quite a bit of brain power. And all the characters seem to enjoy mumbling their lines, I could bearly catch the chinese subtitles in time also. So some parts of the show, I have no idea what is happening. HAha...

My favourite movie yesterday is "WILD HOGS". That is a must watch man! Its funny. And easy to just let it run through the mind.

Little mimsy is a little incredible for certain parts of it but i love "Emma". She is really cute. At least, that movie is pretty engaging.

I enjoyed myself a lot really! It was worth waking up at 730am on a sat morning.

Girl, you have certainly been through I guess, one of the roughest time of ya life.
All the best to ya GUangzhou trip!
My Raoul experience wouldnt be the same without you.
The fact that you are also part of the SMU family also add on to the endless topics that we have.

Jiayou girl!!

Hope to see you in HK!!

No comments: