Nice!!
SO happie to see SY again in SINGAPORE!!
HAha... we met up at J8 and after we said HI, she was talking to my mum and all more than me!! I had to walk around to look at clothes etc to keep myself occupied.
So strange... I think it is all pre-arranged!! Dun you think so SY?? YOu see, the sambal sting ray was finished, the kang kong was also finished, even the pearls from the bubble tea was finished! HAha... If not for the fact that all these were finished, I would be too full to have supper with Darryl le!! And its such a coincident that while we were musing over our lives and trying to catch up with each other's lives for the past two months, Darryl asked me if I have any books to lend him to bring over to HK. That was when we decided that we should all go for supper!!
Haha... and cos SY was here sitting in my room, and I finally had someone to discuss the airline and the date of return from HK. I FINALLY got down to purchasing my return ticket.
The prata was GOOD! I never had a proper dinner cos I knew that I would be eating and eating with the dear girl who needs to satiate her cravings for SG food.
OH!! And I was featured on TV for a while... HAHAHAHAH.. YES I WAS!!! For about say, 2 seconds!. AHahah.... and SY, you were there to enjoy that moment with me!
Back to the supper, wongso decided not to join us cos he has a presentation tom morning @ 9am. I am going for the presentation cos i have questions to ask the mentors and also to properly talk to the 3 of them for one last time.
It is like 230 am now but i really need to blog. I havent been blogging for sometime and I do have a lot to say. Tom is going to be a long long day for me, Im going back to school early in the morning, and after that I need to get back to the office for Video conferencing. After that, I think i should just stay on to do some work b4 going to watch the phantom cos mr wongso would be mugging in school anyway and unless I come home to nap, I would be roaming the streets and I dun think i have the energy to do so.
Back to the supper.. HAhah.. I have so much to say that I keep digressing. Alright, so the 3 of us finally sat down to discuss our HK trip. I will pray for you darryl on ya accomodation!! Cos that will affect MY accomodation. HAha... Im so looking forward to all of us travelling together and having fun exploring HK, MACAU and SZ together. And Sy is saving Lantau island and ZHU HAI for me. I want to go to Ocean PArk, but im not sure if Disney is worth going. I remember studying about Disney in my services marketing class. Certainly the one in the USA and JAPan is worth going. Disney in paris had some problem. And from the looks of it, I dun think that Disney HK is doing as well as its pioneers. Anyhow, Im extremely excited about my trip there. Everything is pretty much arranged except my hotel in MAcau. I havent decided on one. I hope Darryl can come and meet me on that night cos i dun wanna have dinner alone in macau! Most importantly, you know what to eat and where is nice! But Poor darryl, you might have to run back to HK EARLY in the morning so that you will not be late for work!
With regards to my work.. I have officially started my 2nd rotation in the HR department. Lots of work to do but I am extremely motivated here. Its going to be tough, but i guess it is also the one department where I can handle more stuff and initiate things. The learning curve is very steep once again, it is a very different curve from the procurement one.
I enjoy doing what I am doing now.
I am HAPPY for sure.
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...
No comments:
Post a Comment