

I love my Namaste Team! The presentation to the public was a sucess! Memories came on and I was close to tears when I saw the video of the nepal trip once again. Sy! You should have been here! What you really missed out was the goodies in that blue box on the table..the right side of the second picture above. CHAAN HOA bought us pints of Ben and Jerrys. And Im not talking about small pints.. Its that big one... he bought around 18, and as you can see from the picture above, there were less than 18 of us. Even if there were 18 of us, we can never finish all. I had this peanut butter pretzel coated with chocolate flavour. That was awesome!!! And we shared New York fudge, strawberry cheese cake, and this banana something. Woah.. I never knew that I could get sick of eating BJ.
And you know what sy? I went Zouk with Manfred and Adrian. Haha.. They are damn funny!! Think you can bring me and Adrian go party in HK. He will bring us around shen zhen when Im there.
Ooohh.. Sy!! I cant wait to see you and be there!! one month is all i have to wait.
I will post more pics of that night after man sends me the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment