Yes.
With much perserverance, I decided that I should just pack up and honor my word to go take a dip in the pool and loosen my extremely tensed up muscles. I can never finish my work. At least, not today.
Woah... swimming is good for the body, but bad for the skin and hair. The skin on my nose started peeling right after. Should have brought my moisturiser along. Even my lips are like extremely dry now. Will have to do a face mask tonight. Its been a while since I last pamper my face to a mask. I guess I have no other choice.
Sigh.. I couldnt make it to Bishan in time to go collect my clenser and sunblock. Tom I think I might have to work late. Cos I dun think I can finish 3 policies in one day. But I also need to gym tom. And I need to rush to bishan again. SOb SOb... ANyone out there willing to help me??
Im dead beat. Tired. Tired. Have got to keep up the exercising. YAWNz...
OK. One dvd. Lights out at midnight. Need to keep to this routine.
Think I may get a biz trip soon. Not firm yet. Will see how. Then I will be travelling twice next month! Haha.. excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment