Monday, April 09, 2007

Conversation(s) with Other Women.



Sy and I were totally elated when the total bill for our movie tics came up to only $11.30. Cathay generally charges a lower fee for the tics and with the UOB promotion... we got an additional 12% off.
We (well more of me) decided that we should go for this movie: Conversation(s) with Other Women.
The film split into two frames. Honestly, I thought it was just some film gimmick and that perhaps this would only last for 10 min max. I was pretty irritated by the 2 frames thingy at first. After a while, I guess the humorous, witty and simply candid conversations between Aaron Eckhart and Helena Bonham Carter made the split something that's just a matter of getting used to. I like the film. Its pretty unique. I wouldnt say the plot is extremely fantastic, but I think the way the lines were delivered, and the way the story was brought out was something fresh.
If only the story could be developed further, it would have been a good 4 star show. I would just give it 3 stars. Hmm.. Well... Had I paid $9.50 for it, I would certainly be dissatisfied.
But hey.. Aaron Eckhart looks really hot and sexy in the film. Well, for a man of his age... I would say he has this masculine charisma that makes him attractive. And still, at this age, he looks really charming. Maybe Im beginning to like old man.. HAHA....Oops!
Sy... See ya in Hong kong in May!!
All the best for ya job search.
Although you said that you didnt really see many (or was it any) cute guys in Hongkong, And that there are more in Taiwan... I will go over and see for myself! AHHA..
Cant wait to meet you and Darryl there once again.
Hopefully Li Qin can join us there.
Well well... Life is hectic for me these days. The real test of me juggling my work and my health is here. Not just my health, my life too. There is overwhelming amt of work to do. Tons of things to be done. And mostly from scratch.
I hardly get the time to check my smu mail today. I got some miss calls on my hp and some smses that I didnt manage to reply. I have msges on msn that was left alone for a while... Evidence of my workload increase.
But Im lovin' IT!

No comments: