Yes. Its been just a week since I started work in this department and I have have been staying back till late for at least 4 days already. I never leave on the dot anymore. When I know i will stay till late, I will make sure I go pack some food cos I dun wanna end up having gastric or end up eating too late.
Woah.. I was working till like 8 plus almost nine and my colleagues suggest that we go chill out at this pub near my work place. You all know lah.. my workplace there is famous for its night life. Inevitably, there are a lot of transverstites around. But the pub that we went was pretty decent. Cant believe how much and how fast we drank... HAHA.. all because of the game. Its was pretty fun! I was just too tired la.
Ha... as the pub was pretty empty, we had it all to ourselves. We began to dance around after a while and woah... after Jx and M went to the bar top to dance and i was running away cos they were dragging me, JO just carried me and put me on to the bar top. HAHAHA.. I was laughing non stop after that on the bar top. Cos I guess i was already a bit tipsy. But the way he carried me was pretty skilled. He just lifted me off the ground, as in like I dun feel the pain or anything. You know how sometimes during those team building thingy and you get carried for some reason, and somehow the guys just dun carry you properly, they leave bruises on ya arms etc... HAHa.. So yest, It was a skilful one, I felt Like I was flying... It's been a long long while since someone actually lifted me up.
And after I went home and was about to sleep, I received this sms from HK. OH my GOD... HAHA.. SY msged me. Told me she was tipsy, a bit drunk and she just felt like msging me. That was seriously the first time I hear about SY drinking so much. HAha... ANd the funniest thing is I think we were both drunk but at different parts of the world. I had a really good laugh over this.
Im very very sleepy. Its been a long day and will be a long long long long month and months ahead.
JIa you Shi!
No comments:
Post a Comment