Sunday, April 15, 2007

Botak Jones

Hey Hey... I finally went to try out the botak jones american food near my place.

Waited for quite a while for the food. I ordered Fish and Chips and wongso had cajun chix. Im not very sure what this place is famous for. The food looks good, the queue is amazingly long, the stuff were energetic and polite, they have a pretty good operations system running.

I guess I was so hungry, by the time the food came, I began to gobble them. After about 10 min.. I felt like stopping le. Its not the food, its just that perhaps we tried out too many sauces. Or that im eating too fast. Or that I dun really like the pepper mayo that they serve with fish and chips. I still prefer F&C with the good old tar tar. The fries were nice and spiced up with their chilli powder. It was just different from what I had expected. Hmm.. maybe cos everyone was like telling me it was good, and that perhaps i was eating a little too fast, I didnt really enjoy it. I had to giveaway my some of my food to wongso, who is definitely, very happy to receive them. Hmm... and i guess when it comes to fries... Im sure sy agrees with me, nothing beats the fries we had in Kathmandu, nepal. I really love the fries and the amazingly different kinds of sauces that they sell.

I miss the cold in nepal too. Its just way too hot in sg. Either that or the sky rewards you with tons of water. SIgh.. when can we ever have good weather?

Well.. actually I have got work to complete. Due tom. No choice. By hook or by crook I have to get it out.

Im able to start tennis soon!! Since someone is finally available and so we can go use the court for free!! Gym, swim, tennis. NEed to work out. Otherwise the stress and fats will accumulate till i expire on the shelf. Later nobody wants me how?? Im scared le!

Haha.. although I too have a set of stringent criteria when it comes to lifepartner... HAHA.. but i must make sure that I am eligible to hold and demand that set of criteria from someone else mah. Unless that Love at first sight thingy.. or some big time love electricity from someone totally not on my list but have the ability to make me recreate a list that has all his character comes into my life... haha... I think I will still hold on to my rationality and senses.

Work lor work lor workaholic.

No comments: