Me favourite: Smoked salmon and poached egg salad with Toast. The "aphrodisiac" - Heart shaped chocolate cake. New addition: Veal Sausage that Wongso ordered! Yummy! There goes my sunday, Chicken rice @yishun, coerced+forced+threatened by wongso, and i finally agreed when i confirmed that he is treating. HAha.. And was at suntec once again... walking around, helping him get ready for his first job! Congrats to you wongso! And after dinner, we decided to walk into rossi to try! cos the R shop was closed early today for D&D. Haha.. Qin mei!!! They actually price their shirts similar to R. After he gets his shirt, I will let you know how they fare.
Ok... Time to read. I need to start reading again man! I feel so hungry for information. I feel like i have been out of this world for two whole weeks. So busy with work i did not even have time to read the papers and I have no idea what is happening these days.
Oh, before I forget!! Thank you tracy and tracy mummy for the wonderful consultation and supper! Hmm... Sorry to have missed the dinner. Will catch up with you all soon. Let's do a potluck. And play cards. Gossip. Laugh. Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment