I guess this kind of happiness that I have right now is the true and sustainable happiness. This is the happiness at optimal level. I guess I shouldnt just think that Happiness is all about that extreme high level of excitment and adrenalin rush. That is not sustainable. That is transient.
This tranquility that I experience right now is good. I take things slowly, especially life. The slower pace of life I get now is good for my emotional and spiritual development. I guess that is one thing good about work when you dun have to bring them home. Cos time after work is totally mine..
Catch a DVD or two. Meet up with friends for a meal or two. Chat chat on the phone when someone calls. Go to class. Hang out with family on weekend.
I should be a happy KID.
Michael says we should be happy. There is nothing special about that. What is really cute is the way he preaches what he believes in. And he is quite a fun boss whom I totally respect for his experience, his expertise and they way he handles things. I like his style.
No comments:
Post a Comment