Oooohhh... U need to STOP ME FROM SHOPPING!!!
ARRGGGHh... But how to resist the temptation leh? The whole orchard road is having sales...
Besides, I never shop much during CNY. And I guess the desire was suppressed to a point that I became a shopaholic these days. Haha...
Clothes, shoes. More clothes, more clothes.
My trip to Macau and HK is pretty much firmed up already. Yay.. Darryl will be there too to do his internship! Haha.. And Darryl!! All I ask for is a sleeping bag space. Sy, its not that I dun wanna leech on you, but i understand that since you are staying in ya uni dorm, and that you have a sucky roommate, I would definitely complicate matters if I just intrude the highly tensed up situation back there. Besides, the period of time when im going to be there also going to be the time when you are going to move out of ya hostel... MEANING: You would have a lot of packing to do, and no space for me. BUT in the event that ya roomie is leaving HK for home earlier.. Please let me know!! SO.. DARRYL!!!! DUN think you can ran away! But I think I can let you leech on my accomodation in macau if you wanna come. AHAH. Im excited about this trip cos I know you guys can just bring me to the right place and do the right shopping, get the cheapest deals and what nots.. haha..
IN RETURN:
I shall offer to be the tour guide for you all in BKK. I will definitely wanna go back to bkk this year. I will also make sure that I go back to Koh Larn. The best beach I have ever seen. Nearest to Bangkok. And this time Im not going to stay in mosquito infested tents. Im going to stay in the nice boat house kind of place. WOAH... Its going to be damn romantic also lor... If I happen to find my Mr right b4 that.. It would be an exceptionally great experience!! I am looking forward to travelling with the love of my life. Each time when i travel and see the world, its always good to have someone there to share, enjoy and witness the spectacular experiecnce together. Sy and JY have been good buddies... But I wanna know what it is like to be travelling with a potential life partner. Its OK. I will wait for the right one to come. I already have some qualities in mind that I know I will not compromise. Having been through both a long long relationship and a short short one, I have a good idea of what makes a rel work and what doesnt. So if things are not going to work out dun waste time.
I REALLY wanna go visit JY soon. I really cant wait man. We have made a pact. To meet up and travel one country every year. To meet at the international airport of some country. That would be great!! JY, the next time I am sent to my yard in china, I will SURELY stopover Seoul. And after that, when im going to travel there again, lets meet in shanghai or beijing. Slowly but surely, we will cover asia.
Im looking at a possible Europe trip by the end of next year. I wanna go leech on my friends in Europe before they all graduate. AHAH.. MAybe ASMA!!! you will be the first reason for me to start my Europe trip. I Cant wait to attend ya wedding!!! Wow... Send invitation to June, Pum too... SO we can all gather in Belgium!! or was it Amsterdam?
Teija, June, Pum, Jy, Shi, Asma!! TAda....
I will then go Dublin, Rotterdam, Munich, finland... (You all know who you are lah...) Yes.. One sleeping bag space is all I ask for. But if you can afford to gimme a room, with a nice comfy bed. I wouldnt mind. Thanks!
But all these dreams can only come true if I save enough. SO I SHOULDNT SHOP SO MUCH ANYMORE!!!!
I really miss the sun, the sand, the sea, Jy, and SY.
Im addicted to the maritime industry.
Resurrected!
No comments:
Post a Comment