I just Cleared my sleep debt for the week. Its GREAT to sleep in! In fact, its great to be able to fall asleep the moment you lie on bed and have yourself tucked well under the blanket. Hmm... speaking of which, Yao!! Must do something about your insomnia. I think it is getting a little out of hand. Like I said, I wouldnt mind passing my sleep debt to you, but the thing is, i guess you already have an assful of sleep debt to clear yourself... Hope you have a real peaceful sleep soon, in fact, i think a real simple sleep is all you need, otherwise, you might start showing signs of zombification, or not maybe you would start getting violent... AHahah...
Friday night is for sleeping, not for partying. Whoever goes out with me on a fri night would know certainly that I would end up with a very sleepy look, despite my desperate attempt to hide it. And if I go drinking on fri night.. AHAH.. if it is in a pub i think i can still hold a bit.. but if it is a club, and if I start to mix my drinks... I will just wanna sleep on the spot. SO??? Sat night is a better night for partying. Unlike most people, I do not have monday blues. Im most motivated and happy on mondays cos its the beginning of the week and I do not have any sleep debt incurred yet.
Im having problems with my contact lens. This new brand that im using now certainly sucks. Im not sure if I should get back the old brand or go get new ones. The thing is that shop that carries that particular housebrand is at bt batok. SO FAR!!! Will get it sorted out. Cos its crazy to have my vision blurred or to have to put on eye drops half the time im working on my lappie at work... looking at all the excel sheet and all the emails. Its a PURE TORTURE. And i guess it contributes to my sleepy look when i have uncomfortable lens.
Anyway... I LOV Saturdays!! My fav day of the week! I get to sleep in. I get to meet my family and hang out and catch up with my pretty niece and handsome nephew. I get to go out with friends. I get to wear what I like. I get to hang out late. I get to not have to think about anything, not even work! BEARY BEARY HAPPY ON SATURDAYS!!
Hmm... I dunno why is it that despite the fact that I have been eating quite a bit, I seemed to have lost weight. Not even talking about remaining the same here. I dunno what is wrong. Maybe im stressed up? But i dun think so leh? I have been more stressful b4. Will eat more! And exercise more too.
I have a lot to write. Arent you guys sick of reading my blog? I dun really like to read other people's long posts... HAHAh.. and here I am torturing you all!!
I would wanna have all these posts printed out and binded into a book. I guess can have a volume for every year. Then when im old I can show it to my grand daughter. She will be able to read about her grandma's life. AHAH.... COOL AIN'T IT? hahah
HAHAHA... Such kind of shit job in printing out my posts... woah... I tell U!!! I think I will consider marrying the GUY (Man and man only) who presents all my posts here to me in the different volumes, with nice cover etc...,, the SHI BIBLE.... Ok. I shall wait for the MAN to come. I think If I were to be a guy... Tsk tsk.. a lot of man out there will be sad! demoralised! depressed!! cos I think I would be a damn romantic guy and all of you guys will lose out to me. hhahaha... I wILL be the top 0.01 Percent!. What two percent? Insignificant la. Muahahah....
Ok. SHALL GO ENJOY MY SATURDAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment