I wanna sleep. Not enough.
End of 3 month rotation. Work at next department is going to be challenging. I already see it. Its a make or break I feel.
Learning curve is steep, in terms of both knowledge, theories and skills. And Skills are the most important here cos it will allow you to tide through the acquisition of knowledge and the understanding and learning of the theories.
Still a little lost. But I think I have at least gotten some footing. Most importantly, Im on the right track.
Was forced to recall and remember everything about my baby project yesterday unexpectedly. Haha.. But Im glad, this time round, I think I have a better picture of things. Especially to the accounting aspect of it. I love finance. I still do.
Procurement is something totally new for me. I think I am quite a HR person although im not trained there. Marketing im still trying to find out what is happening there. Finance in this case is more of accounts is not my area of interest. Business development is totally new. I dunno if I will be able to learn about that. I will take the rest of the time to observe and see how it goes. I deinitely wanna learn the full set of this business. Not giving up.
So so cold. Rain is very heavy.
I wish to write more but i think my processing speed is low now. Very low. Cos of the ladies night yesterday. Tsk tsk right? Haha....
No comments:
Post a Comment