Sunday, March 25, 2007

I think I know why

Hmm...

Its disheartening to see broken marriages. Broken relationships.

And it is not the first time that I hear of man running away, leaving their wife, children and even parents in the lurch. 90% of these cases occur because these man have their own business and they have a mistress and eventually, the business went bust and they run into huge debt. Perhaps without the mistress part, they still have a home to run back to, someone they can count on to tide through the mishap. However, when they too, have a mistress, things becomes a little more tough aint it?

I always believe that for a man to succeed in his business, he needs to have firm values. That is what brings him through the downs and difficult times. No matter how big a challenge, there is a family to run to. For those man, who decides to have a mistress too, their business hardly succeeds right? Im not talking about those man who are in the top 100 billionaires of the world, those whose business and empire is already so established or that their business is already so stable, they can afford to have 3 - 4 WIVES. Im talking about those whose business are not that big.. yet they wanna keep a mistress or still fool around. They will never make it. They have already breached this conscience of theirs. They have to spend a lot of time and energy to generate lies after lies to keep one lie going. They have already gave in to this desire that has taken away all their focus from their work. When family breaks, how happy can the man be. How much can the man focus on doing things right when he knows that everything at home is all wrong.

Time and time again, i hear of these betrayals. It's rather disheartening especially when i see it happen to people whom Im close with.

I guess that is why I never had faith in guys. To find that 2% is really difficult. And the problem is, people do change. So it's a risk? Marriage is a risk. Relationship is a risk. Im scared le. I think Im so scared that the moment I think the guy is not really true to me, I run away. I give up. I dun wanna try. I'm scared. Wait till I find the one guy that can keep the trust strong... Till then.. I think I wont be able to find the right one. Not that I dun trust guys, but most guy friends tell me they agree that a lot of guys out there are bastards. And even wongso (100% guy )tells this, "All guys are jerks UNLESS proven otherwise".

You see.. even they themselves are aware of that. So how much faith can I hold?

Sorry guys, not that I am a pessimistic feminist, but seriously most man are just disappointing. I would of course, still keep my fingers crossed that such things dun happen to me. Cos I will try and maintain my CONSUMATE LOVE if I ever find one.

No comments: