Hmm and I TRULY DO!!!
sy said:
im going yum cha now... chat with ya later
sy said:
bye
~shishi~ Happie said:
horrible!!
sy said:
hahaa
sy says:
im trying all to bring u to the best
Haha.. So Sy is going to recce the different dim sum places so that she can bring me to the best right?
Bumped into so many people at Ice Cold Beer yesterday in school. I was elated! Saw a friend in one table, and then when i turn, saw another table with another one i know and i looked again, one more!!
SK was complaining about how i made him lose face when he was waving frantically at me and I just saw through him, and later on i did wave but turn out to be at this girl in front of him. Then he was sitting with my group of seniors. I saw CS with on the table and I waved at him, but i didnt realise SK was sitting beside him. Haha... And he went around telling everyone how i malued him. He is so cute la!! My fav instructor!!
And I met Anil, Naresh and Adrian!! Adrian is also excited about his internship in SZ, Anil put on some weight and he havent been cutthing his hair, naresh is still the same! Will do lunch next tue with NAmaste!!! Woah.. and Anil said he is going to aunction Amar's paintings at Fruich. I Love Amar's paintings!! When I saw them in his room in Kathmandu!! ARRGHh.. I must make him paint something for me.. even if it is small... he is really a very talented artiste. Anil says he is aunctioning Amar's painting starting from $507. Hope that he can come SG soon!! All the best Amar!!
The meet ups with the GIRLIES were great too!! I miss all of you! Tracy sorry i missed ya play! But I hope my presence and that PRETTY FLOWER compensated a little!! Very proud of you leh!
Tarn... you look a little burn out with the school! Take care. We will do some rejuvenating high tea soon!
Chris.. AHHA... always so bubbly!
nas.. Always so busy!!
Belle!!!! If you are reading this.. AHAH... when CS introduced me to Ben, I was like eh... Ben.. this ben... Then he was like eh... ws.... HAHAHA... WE both laughed... He asked me, are you the ws that belle always talks about?? AHah.. so we finally met. AHAHAHH
Belle.. I miss you also!! Think you sounded happier these days. Ya last job burnt you out le! I cant wait to meet you.. And hahah.. the perfum SAMPLES!!! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment