Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Great food, Great company!

Thank you A for the wonderful dinner. Haha... Tried quite a few new things which i never did from sushi tei. The Unagi was... simply.. UOOOOOHHHH... SO YUMMY! Just amazing how we had so much things to talk about when we werent exactly close in uni. Catching up on our new found jobs, gossip about people, talk about lives and what nots and time just flew by. Haha.

Oh my god, I so wanna blog about this. You all know how i love to eat the fried salmon strips on grey plates in Tei right? Woah.. today, while talking to A, I took a plate from the conveyor belt that looks like the fried salmon. I asked A whether he eats that, he replied, "JUST TAKE LA". And when i put a piece of that thing on the plate into my mouth and started chewing... OH MY GOD!!! It was fried chicken skin!!! I wanted to puke lor. FOR HEAVEN's SAKE, who in the world would indulge in eating fried chicken skin? HAHAHAHAHA... And I did a horrible thing. I put the plate back onto the conveyor belt, but after much hesitation. I did hesitate ok? YUCKS! But everything else after was so good, i completely got the chicken skin out of my mind.

For some strange reason everytime i arrange to meet up with A, it always pours cats and dogs.

While waiting for A, I accompanied S to have dinner at mOs burger. I always enjoy all these after-work short dinners. She is such a nice and simple person to seek advice from, to hear about her life and to see how contented she is with everything she has, yet she is clear and firm about what she wants in life and her set of values.

I am also beginning to enjoy walking home from the train station every night as well as in the morning to work. Tune in to the music and just immerse myself into the moment. I feel free and happy. Its a very warm kind of feeling. The same kind of tranquility when I travel sometimes or when i just found solace in spending time and being with myself. I love this feeling. Totally!

No comments: