Thursday, March 15, 2007

Im excited about my trip!









Yay!!

Sy in hk.
Darryl will be in HK soon. My source of accomodation.
Sumaya in Beijing.
Adrian in Shen zhen.
Qin mei in Guang zhou.

WOAH!!! Haha...

Im flying into Macau first and will spend a night there. Sy has to have a paper on that day!! So I can only meet her in the evening or night im not sure. But SY, you must come and spend the night with me in Macau. I dun wanna stay in the hotel alone. And be alone in macau. Cos I dun thnk I dare to wander around the streets in macau alone at night! And we can continue to tour macau the next morning. Darryl says: Must eat the pork chop burger with their milk tea! And I wanna eat portugeuse egg tart, my fav!! EAt all the delicacies. Wanna go take a look at their casinos also! Yay.

Then we shall take the ferry to HK. Where hopefully... I can go straight to Darryl's place, maybe meet Darryl for dinner first and then dump my barang and "CHOP" a place for my sleeping bag for the next few nights! HAha.. Darryl... I will buy you breakfast, run to have lunch with you at Tsim Tsa Tsui where you will be interning.. and then have dinner every day of the week if you have no one to be with. HAHAH.. ohh.. that is if the places that SY wants to bring me is not far from there!! And hopefull too, SY has no more paper after that.

Sy says thursday is Lady's night. We will all go Lan Kwai Fong. Haha... Tracy! I always hear and see you talk about this place in ya blog when you were in HK. I cant wait to go take a look. Darryl, I will definitely pull you along no matter what. HAHA... We must all go together!

Ocean park, Lantau Island, Dai Ao + + +... wanna visit all these places for sure. I dun think I will go to the disney. I will save it for USA and JApan.

AND AND... we are also looking into dropping by Shen Zhen and saying hi to ADRIAN!!!! That is going to be so fun aint it?? I havent decided if I should go shen zhen to shop and play one day and then return to HK or to fly back to sg from SZ. Cos the air ticket is a lot cheaper for SZ to sing than from HK to sing. But the flight for SZ to sing is at 23 30, and I will reach SG at 03 30 there abouts. What kind of lousy timing is that???

SIGH...

I cant wait to try all the food in HK!! After catching so many years of HK movie and drama serial.. I have always imagine thought about how things are over there in HK. Now that Im going to have a chance to be there... to see for myself how smelly the CHOU TOUFU is, how nice the "YU DAN" is... How funky LKF is, how cheap the things in Mongkok are...

Im excited.

Time to go sleep. Went to the Gym at orchard hotel finally. Its been a long while since I last worked out. YAWN!!!

No comments: