Pampering myself and loving myself to the max. OK. So i shall confess. I am officially addicted to manicure. Now i dun really care about my toes so much le. I think nicely painted finger nails have the ability to bring me happiness. Toes are further away. When i put on covered shoes, i dun even see them. Think I will go sign up some package soon. Im short listing J8's nail trek. This lady did a very perfect French mani for me. I loved it totally. Since my Facial is at Bishan also, and since bishan is not that far from my place. HAHa... Im really considering getting a package there. BUT wongso has to spoil it all by saying it looks like some liquid paper work!!!!
Its important to be smart. Its important to constantly upgrade our knowledge and skills. Its important to work hard. Its important to build a great career. All these are not to be done at the expense of our looks. In fact, once i totally get rid of those ugly things on my face, im going to aspire to be some HOT WORKING CLASS BABE. Its important. Now is the time to take care of my physique b4 it is too late. Since i cant very much put make up on my face now, im upgrading my wardrobe. That was wat all the shopping were for.
One piece of good news. Corporate Gym membership is coming. Heard that we might not even have to pay for it. It should be some tie ups with orchard hotel. That is going to be so cool. We can all go gym or swim together after work. Orchard hotel is just beside my office. Haha.. I hope they can implement that faster cos i really have been eating too much these days. Next week im going to be a health freak. Im going to bring my own Evergreen meal. AHHA.. I name it evergreen meal cos that is the breakfast i always make when i was staying in bkk.
Evergreen Breakfast:
Plain natural yoghurt
Diced fresh red apples
Honey stars
Milk. Juice. American Ginseng tea. Water. Fruits. Lots of greens.
Gym/Run/Learn bladding.
Hiap Seng.. You say you are going to teach me to blade ya? The moment I get hold of a pair... Im going to ring you up! That was what the vanilla vodka was for!
I think i will head to sentosa next weekend. I really miss the sea.
Work has been hectic. Im now finding my way round again cos im concurrently helping 2 departments. And I need to get used to the finance department but the work from there is intense and my current work load is increasing with the vendors starting to call me up. No time to slack or day dream. Need to work fast, think fast and at the same time be meticulous cos her expectation is high though her instructions are ambiguous. I have got to churn things out with excel fast. Put them nicely also using word. But its good practise and challenge. Im back to my sMU pace. Life is more interesting this way. I would rather have no time for anything.
I have resumed my subscription with Hollywoodclicks. Currently watching:
- The story of Paul - The apostle.
- 天上人间
I love movies!! Nobody wants to watch EPIC movie with me. WHY? I wanna catch the new horror movie for sure. But im not sure if i should watch this genre of movie with him. Hmm.. Let me think about it.
Miss dancing. Miss clubbing. But I shall only wait for the babes..
No comments:
Post a Comment