Shiying: I read your blog everyday... but only you update. (SEE??)
Belle: Come back fast fast we go sing song...
Zhi: We got more than that lah... I want spanish trees too...
Im really really happy now. I think sleeping itself is therapeutic. REALLY. Sufficient sleep keeps your body from being overworked but more than enough sleep actually clears the mind. EXcessive sleep is bad cos you will be too lazy to do anything le. YOu guys have no idea what it feels like to be on the streets @ 40deg celsius. And so... i have been staying home this weekend to mug or rather, trying to mug and then i feel like I "jian bu de guang" cos i only go out when the sun sets. HAha... Im so so satisfied now after a really nice and affordable dinner plus a meiji strawberry yoghurt. AHha.. and as i am typing now, im munching on "milo" chocolate bar( its only a small bar).
I woke up this morning but i waited 2 hours b4 i made myself a big breakfast cos all the dirty dishes and untensils were in the sink and i need to wait for the housekeepers to come clean them up. Well, we dun happen to have detergent and scrub here so yeah.. we always wait. And so... after they finally cleared things up... I made myself a nice breakfast. I ATE so much for breakfast.. it was so good. I had 1 egg, 2 strips of bacon, one small can of baked beans, 4 slices of bread and one glass of milk and i watched "meet the parents" with Jy while eating. I cant remember when i ate so much for breakfast, maybe during the days when i was still at Asia hotel. But that was good.
And after the show, i read my text, my notes, made some notes, read my new book, went back to my books and Finally... i fell asleep on my bed. And i was woken up by MR SUN. The aircon was on but it was really really hot. i had to get off bed to lower the temperature. Before i got back to sleep, i remember telling myself that im not that tired and that i will just go lie on the bed for a couple of minutes more just to cool my body down a little. And before i knew it.. It was like 530pm. This time, i woke up cos i dun think i can sleep anymore and also, i was pretty hungry. SO... my second meal of the day was settled at this back alley street hawker two min walk from my apartment. They serve thai style JAp food. AHha... a little bit of an imitation jap food but for the amount you pay. It is so worth it. I miss my Mr Guava man.. he is not here today. So i got myself a yoghurt. Yummy.
Gotta bid for summer classes... Maybe i will take 2 courses. Im so glad they added marketing courses last min!!
I NEED an internship!! And i guess i might just have to go back to TTSH to complete my 40hours of com service though i would rather go for an overseas com service project.
Ok, basically the time bomb thingy i felt a few days ago is no longer valid le. Im going to DISMANTLE the bomb. There is no need to explode nor is there a need to keep on timing. And i will also accept it if through the process of dismantling it explodes. Cos the point here is i need to dismantle it. No matter what. No matter how. If i succeed and you guys need some help to dismantle yours, i will be most willing to help, though i may be miles away from you. But anyway... I wish you all a bomb-free time from now.
I think i should stock up on small little bars of chocolates just for that little dose of endorphine...
2 comments:
i need to go ttsh to clear comm hours too... i think im left with 39 hours... time crawled like tortoise in ttsh...
YAY!!!! SY... i just go one hour earlier than you for one day... We go together... otherwise life is really sad... Then we can go have lunch and dinner together @ Novena sq or the TTSH canteen... Woah... I love you!!!
Post a Comment