I did quite a fair bit of reflection and thinking yesterday. As usual, i always think too much. But its ok. Cos at least today, i woke up feeling motivated and ready to move on once again. I really wanna thank ww for being there when nobody else was and it was a really nice chat though it ended really late, rather, Early morning. Thanks for making me laugh when i was about to cry. I havent had this kind of conversation for a very long time le.
Is holding back better or is releasing all emotion more advisible? I feel like a time bomb. Going to explode soon. But the problem is, im not sure if i should continue timing and hopefully it will not explode or just explode so that it doesnt get worst. Pushing things aside really helps?
I know. Im like on a vacation now. There is nothing to worry. In fact, there is nothing WORTH worrying. I think i did well for the past two months. ok. I will continue to strive to keep all these negative issues out of my head. I NEED to start travelling. I need to keep my mind off things. I need to get some food for the soul... and of course, i think i need to treat myself to something sweet today. Im going to get my cinnimon Sugar Pretzel. I think i should save on dinner, just get a pad thai off the streets and then get a book from kino. If i cant find any book that i need at this point of time, then i will go have subway.
(Jen... Im really saving up for next week.... See how depressing my life is now... Eating instant noodles and striving to spend $0 everyday.)
... i just came up with a silly theory... When one is stress, one should eat food which requires more chewing and munching as a form of release than to just eat food like porridge. IT helps. By the way, i had porridge for breakfast and lunch today.Its the SAME porridge from the SAME pot... That's why im looking forward to Pretzel and subway. Subway never fails to leave me satistifed and happy. Cos i get to customize my food. And I really enjoy munching on all those veges...
Was talking to Yao yesterday too... REally happy to know that he is going to have an exhibition of his own photography work. And I really wish i could be there. I really like that broken mirror pic. I may not know much about photography... but i love looking at beautiful pictures... ALL the best Yao!
Im still listening to 祝我生日快乐... by landy. Go download it. Its really nice...
I need to get myself going too... Im running out of time le...
"Ms Teo and the other Ms lin... you guys have been MIA for too long le...."
No comments:
Post a Comment