Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dreamt, Dreaming.. Going to dream

I woke up this morning after about 5 snoozes from my hp. I flustered to iron my uniform and all and just as i was about to take a shower... Jy came out of the room and ask where i was going. Ok, so there was no class today.

Jy and i went to get waffle dogs and thai orange juice from our neighbourhood for breakfast. And ever since then... i was stuck in front of this lappie. It wasnt planned. In fact, my itchy hands got me to this site which i shouldnt have visited... And i ended up reading all the entries again... And yes.. i went thru an emotional roller coaster again. Bad way to start the day.... And before i know it... im listening to all the sad love songs too...

But i guess i have already made some progress till this point of time... The biggest progress being my abilty to control my emotions... yeah... do away with the negative emotions... no more tears... but smile.. laugh.. be happy.. The ability to understand and accept is more important than anything.

OK... Enough of this depressing mood...

I did my routine Day dream and today... i have more dreams than usual... I shall pen them here. These are dreams for the rest of 2006.. or rather... things that i hope to achieve by the end of this year when i get back home.

  1. Graduation trip - wanna backpack to Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos... I WILL BE BACK. Im looking into doing this is DEC, after i settled all that is required for my graduation.
  2. Driving license... AHha... Yes, i havent even taken my basic theory.
  3. Thai, Jap and Spanish --- I have to get these 3 languages moving somehow, sometime in some direction.
  4. Teo And Lim Family Cook book -- Was talking to auntie val today on msn.. ahah.. she is the coolest ah yee who comes online. And yes, she is one of the ah yees who cooks fabulous food. All the ah yee has great cooking skills and unique cooking styles. I wanna compile them. AHha... hopefully next time i can start my own restaurant " JIA CHANG CAI"... I can get like at least 8 ah yees to teach me some of their best creations. My only regret is not being able to do this earlier, cos AH MAH has SO MUCH yummy food to share. But i doubt she can remember le leh... And the Lim Family.. I wanna go visit my "NI GU". HAha.. my second "gu gu" in my dialect address. Her food is really good too. She can cook fabulous Hock Chia Cuisine. But of course... How can i forget my mummy. AHah... WOah.. These thoughts are making me hungry and a little homesick. I cant wait... and i need to plan it too.. Oh yeah... Auntie Thong can cook lots of soup too right Jen?.. AHHA... And yan's mum with her salted veg duck soup. Even if i didnt manage to compile a book... I wanna LEARN them all. With the book of course... These traditional food can be passed down like some "WU LING MI JI". Oh... I can do a mini interview with each ah yee, gu gu and my friends' mum.. haha... And i get to eat their fab food too!!! GREAT IDEA!!! HAha... just to go around and enjoy traditional home cooked food, im sure i wont have problems recruiting people. AHah... next time when i visit SEOUL... there is Auntie Park Waiting for me... She makes her own kim chih and all... PEOPLE... offer me ya mummy and her kitchen and her recipes k?

No comments: