Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Room makeover in progress

I'm excited about revamping my room. It took me quite a few Days to get the momentum going. With nelle around I think it helped me to keep things in check. I am forced to take up a more routine life than to while my time away. But I must say though I didn't accomplish much last week, doing nothing was really therapeutic. I kind of regret gg to zouk out, the only consolation was that at least now I know that it was really not worth the effort and money and a very big part was only to support Tracy.

I'm not sure how far I should change my room because I would really prefer having cc bk to choose furnitures with me, help me with ideas and to have things move much faster and this I mean literally move furnitures for me. Haha

I like to visit ikea for inspiration.

The only thing I hate about this whole revamping is that my face is down with rashes again. Is it the dust or the heat? I miss my 10 deg c.

No comments: