I need the pink of health to return immediately for the remaining days in 2010!!!
Pissed mad at how after a swarm of mosquito bites (never before in my own room and of which already left me very irritated), I applied Tiger balm twice and guess what? I am down with a pretty bad skin allergy. Two big patches of irrita
ted skin that is damn itchy and quite painful (after scratching). In Dyason's words, he said with a smirk on his face, "Yi, Yi, why your mosquito bites look like maps?". I was rather impressed with his interpretation of the allergy on my legs and he was absolutely right, they look like shapes of the continents on maps, the only difference is the colour.
No choice, I went to see a doc. Antibiotics, anti-itch mediation and cream. He sort of teased me in disbelief when I told him I got this after I applied tiger balm. I had probably applied too much because the first time i applied, it did help to stop the itch and the mosquito bites were less red.
I cannot understand why my own homeland mosquitoes would leave me with such bad bites. They seem to have injected some really bad toxins into my skin because the bites were not only big and swollen, they were very red and was a little painful. The last time I had these bites was when I first got bitten by the mosquitoes in China. They say it's because I was from a foreign land, so mosquitoes tend to want to bite me more. It seems my own Singapore mosquitoes are not recognising me. This is perhaps the way for me to get my membership. Please make sure that after this big sign up, the mosquitoes would spare me.
Till now, I still cannot figure out where the swarm of mosquitoes come from.
It's a nightmare.
I curse all the mosquitoes in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment