This week whizzed by and I felt like a total zombie. Zombie not in terms of looks but the fact that I was without a soul. Not much feelings, no excitement, no thoughts. That's not me.
Yesterday was the best closure for me 4 years with the company. Mc, Dc, Gl, Ld, wow, very glad to have them all present during my farewell lunch. I have to attribute my achievements and simply whoni am today to all of them.
Now bk to the excess baggage of the demobilization from china, 40 kg awaiting. I am never good at packing and managing household logistics. Too many details for my liking. If there were ever a course like the above, I would gladly sign up and learn from one of these housewives.
Project revamp is up next. I have to revamp my room. I hope two weeks is sufficient. Gambatte!
Season of change.
Toast to a better 2011. Excited abt my new year eve trip to hongkong.
No comments:
Post a Comment