Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fundamentals

I think it's time i get back to the fundamentals of life.

I have to rely less on virtual world and stay close to the organic development of my personal well-being. In all aspects.

I am beginning to understand why I cant be a stay home mum.
I enjoy the freedom now but this is not real freedom. There are a lot of obligations the moment I get back. I have yet to miss my life away from home but I know I cant do this on a long term basis.

Im happy that the festive seasons are around the corner.

Things seem to be a little fishy. Haha, CC flying to moscow, then beijing then yantai then back to SG? I hope im not getting a surprise early arrival visit. Anyway will pray that your flight out of moscow can be on time admist all these weather woes and flight delays.

No comments: