Monday, December 27, 2010

Last week of 2010

I had a good christmas this year. The dinner was enjoyable though the food could have been better I feel. I was a little disappointed at the food for lunch as well. Not sure if it was my tastebuds or that the food is really just average. And for seasons of celebrations, food is important.

Another reason may be that I am suffering from stomach flu. I look forward to eating each meal but the moment im into like the third spoonful, I start to feel nauseaus and there goes my appetite. And my stomach churns and yes, this has been going on for the past 1.5 weeks. I refused to go see a doc because I remembered how the doc will just prescribe pills to stop nauseaus and diarhhoea but nothing to really clean the bacteria up. This was the same in Nepal and China. I just had to wait for the system to clean up the bacteria in my stomach. Not sure what I ate but I hate stomach flu. CC nagged and nagged and I promised him that I would go see a doc tomorrow. He said he had severe food poisoning that left him with acute pain in melbourne before and he didnt want me to go through the same especially when im travelling to HK soon.

I am trying to adjust to this LDR. It requires a lot of intangible efforts in a lot of ways. So far so good but the real test will be the next few months.

I spent quite a bit of time surfing through Nippon paint website and I must say they have a really comprehensive and informative one. However, at the end of it all, I have decided not to paint my room. I do not have the luxury of time with just 3 days left and I do not want to pressure myself into something I am not sure I am capable of finishing. The last thing I want is to start painting and not to finish this week. The big nightmare will come if I have to start travelling within 2 weeks of my new job. I shall not be so ambitious for now.

I am happy with the size of my room now. It is pretty spacious without the clutter. 3 days more of fine-tuning. I want to run to JB soon for massage and to do up my nails to get ready for my HK trip.

Last but not least, I may have to stay away with skirts and dresses for a while cos I had this really bad mosquito attack over the last few days that left me with big patches of skin allergy. Not sure if it was due to the tiger balm or the bites. ARRGGHH. I hate mosquitoes!!

No comments: