So much to do and so litle time.
I love my new lappie. I settled for HP in the end. Haha. No I didnt pick a real loud and colourful one. I didnt pick a 1.5kg and below model. The only thing i kept close to was that it must be smaller than a 14" cos that was the size of my last office lappie and I do not want a biggie like that.
I have a problem. What am I going to do with all the books on the shelf? I dont want to throw them away! But I would like to make more space in the room for a Queen size bed frame. I have been throwing and throwing the past few weeks. The whole process is just boring! I hate doing all these packing and throwing because I get very distracted after a while. I end up surfing the net, watching tv, checking fb, anything but to finish up what I have to do.
I have to make a trip down to SCI on monday. I hope my conversion of credits are still valid.
To my surprise, I have actually completed my Diploma in General Insurance and Risk management. Haha, maybe because my goal was ACII so I didnt have that in mind. No wonder Mr Chan called me yesterday to ask me to go collect my certificate. The only dumb thing that I did not do and have procrastinated was not to convert my credits into the CII standard. Argghh.
I am about halfway through my goal. I hope to complete the advance diploma next April with 3 modules. It may be tougher but I thought, if I can make it for 2 modules with all the intense travelling previously, surely I can do 3 right? This will really hasten up my professional qualification process and speed up my career advancement. I hope I can be granted an exemption for Business and Economics module since I have completed a Business Degree and have taken 2-3 econs module.
A primary school gathering and a wedding this weekend. Next week is all I've got to clean things up. I should really buck up with the packing.
I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment