I woke up this morning with great frustration from the intense drilling from outside my unit. I thought the official first day of freedom meant I could sleep in to my heart's content but I was wrong. Anyway, since there will also not be any electricity until 130pm I decided to go for a morning jog, breakfast and spend a good amount of time in AMK hub 's ntuc mega mart to kill time till the electricity returned.
I am also determine to shed the excess kilos I gained over the years from staying regularly in china. For a start, I had teow chew fish soup with slices of bittergourd. No noodles, no rice, not even the Fried egg they always throw into the soup.
I spent $70 on groceries ( healthy ones) and cleaning products so I can start my room makeover. The most expensive items were the vacuum storage bags for bulky items like my winter wear. I had to buy these as 40kg of luggage is still waiting for me :(
I am excited about revamping my room, completing the jigsaw puzzle I got from Beijing. The puzzle is a picture of a cafe off the streets in Spain. Since the picture was taken in 2009, I should still be able to visit the place within the coming two years I hope. This completed puzzle shall also be hung on the wall of my new room.
All in all, I am very happy to get this three weeks of break. It's full of hope, excitement and motivation. The only issue that is slightly bugging me is putting me in a dilemma. KW sent a quote to me, if I don't ask, the answer is always no. I should try. But I shall not attach too much emotion to it. I am happy for now, I guess that is the most important.
No comments:
Post a Comment