Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm woken up early in the morning by this series of calls on my housephone. Tada, I'm unable to get back to sleep despite having the soothing rain pattering as background music on a dark, cold and lazy sun morning. Signs of aging?

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow night. Got a hot date at tapas tree! My belated birthday dinner with cc! 4 weeks of absence wasn't long but it felt particularly unbearable during the first two weeks. After things were sorted out, the remaining two weeks seemed to have whizzed past unknowingly.

I look forward to this year of rabbit. Much of the hype was created by all these animal zodiac rabbit year analysis that are circulating around. It's a good year for pigs! And in all aspects. Of course there are areas that require special caution but looking at the overall, it's still one of the better animal in the year of rabbit. Pigs and rabbits are secret allies so that's why I think it's generally a good year for pigs. Pigs and snakes are apparently enemies so I will keep that in mind.

Right now, it's pig-monkey pairing for me and cc. 西游记?haha, that's the only combination I can think of. So far so good. I'm looking fwd to JB trips coming up. Massages, nail spa, food, old town!
I enjoy gg to old town perhaps because im always happy when I dine there with cc and sometimes family. It's like dining at Mac donalds in SG, it has always been pleasant and delightful. I especially look fwd to luk luk in JB. From refusing to alight from the car and only watching him eat from afar, to pestering him to bring me every night that I'm there, that's quite a big change. Sinful supper but addictive. Again, not sure if I'm addicted to the food or the fact that I'm enjoying the experience with him.

I'm tempted to order Mac breakfast delivery but since it's raining, I think I shan't add on to the poor deliveryman's work load as the roads are too slippery for riding.

Haven't exactly finish packing my room. Need one final round to prepare the room for mahjong haha. The most tedious stage is over so I'm not sweating over this. :)

Yay, Sunday morning !

No comments: