Wasted time and effort.
Rather pissed off.
Lesson learnt. I will never do it again. Friends of such, why bother to keep in touch?
It was quite an emotional roller coaster the past 3 weeks.
Everyone is so busy, sometimes it is hard to find a dinner buddy. Shiying, it is also times like that that I really really wish you were around. I really miss having you there to listen to me blabber and just to hear things out.
Sometimes i need advice and i needed a lot lately, to straighten my thinking and just to make sure I am making the right decisions. Doesnt help that T & C are both so busy.
Im adjusting to my life back home. That I think I have not much problem. Im trying to settle down in the new job. That I think, will take quite a while. Im still a bit lost. I am trying to find the right footing. Im not sure If I am stepping the right stones but I hope I am on the right track.
树大招风,一言难尽。
In anycase, I have 3 papers to take care of in two months. I will be spending most nights mugging away. I hope I can speed up my ACII. Next up is to clear my advance dip and then to clear some marine modules and I should be on my way to getting my qualification. Cant wait to have that imprinted on my namecard.
I thank J for being the second MS.
I thank him for being so open.
I am still pretty lost. I have to get used to being lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment