Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thank you!

3 weeks into the job and I got myself featured in tradewinds.
Will frame up the page when I get the hardcopy. Haha.

Opportunities are knocking my door. Very blessed to have these great bosses. Stretching me to stride through the steep learning curve. Oh it all seems impossible at the beginning but I now see more hope in getting somewhere in 3 months and hopefully being able to get a slip 90% right in 6 months time.

3 exams in 2.5 months' time I have a lot to catch up in terms of work and studies. That's beside all the industrial readings I need to keep abreast of and the readings I need to do to hone the skills that I still lack or I feel I am inadequate.

Once I have that, Im ready to go.

In three years, I should be able to take off!

Hope everyday can be as blessed.

I am truely thankful to be at where I am today.

No comments: